Saturday, February 16, 2013

I'm THE President

I have a problem. A big one. I mean HUGE. I am the president of so many clubs i  can barley keep track of them all. It's really a hard problem to me. I mean who is the president of the Please don't Cry on My Cheeseburger Club? Well its totally me. Here are all the clubs I own, well the ones I can  remember at least: Please Don't Cry On My Cheeseburger (Which I totally got from a song, which sounds purely Italian.) Guardians of Ga'hoole, Warrior Cats, Harry Potter,Captain Underpants, Pokemon, and finally Bellasara. And no Spencer I am not, I repeat am NOT the president of the Ivy Stinks Club. But I am the President of the Spencer Stinks Like Farts Club.  
   

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you were so busy running all of these clubs. Please Don't Cry On My Cheeseburger sounds like a pretty awesome club; I might want to join. But I'm going to need some more information on what the club does before I decide for sure. You can, however, sign me up for the Harry Potter club. I'm in for that one for sure.

    ReplyDelete